No one has worked longer or harder than PGXL to bring genetic drug sensitivity testing into the medical mainstream. We’ve provided doctors and patients with actionable pharmacogenetic insight for almost 20 years, from ground-breaking research through the development of PRIMER, the most useful pain management panel on the market.
You can follow PGXL on Twitter @PGXLlabs
Pharmacogenomics focus of current Clinics in Laboratory Medicine issue
25 authors contribute their expertise to this exciting and ever-evolving field. Check it out: http://www.labmed.theclinics.com/issue/S0272-2712(16)X0003-0\
- FDA Warns of Prescription Errors with Similar Brand Names
- Drug Combinations You Should Avoid
- FDA approves new atypical antipsychotic Rexulti® (brexpiprazole) with pharmacogenetic dosing
FDA Pharmacogenomic biomarkers table updated 2016
Summary of the FDA Table of Pharmacogenomic Biomarkers in Drug Labeling http://www.fda.gov/drugs/scienceresearch/researchareas/pharmacogenetics/ucm083378.htm Kristen K. Reynolds, PhD Sarah Schroer, PharmD PGXL Laboratories August 30, 2016 This is ...
- Personalized, Precision, Genomic — What To Call What We Do
- Pharmacy Practice: Pharmacogenetics is Crucial
- DNA-Guided Therapy Is Only Getting Started